We are at your disposal
The Tourist Office is the first stop for visitors. You can get advice there on the alternatives available for accommodation, fine food and wine, excursions, visits to wine bodegas and, in short, you will be given recommendations for any queries you may have regarding your visit to Haro.
It also has printed information, maps and catalogues of the most important tourist sites.
Haro Tourism OfficePlaza de la Paz, nº1 26200 Haro (La Rioja)
941 30 35 80
Winter opening hours (from October 1 to June 19)
- Closed on Mondays (unless public holiday from 10:00 to 14:00)
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00h to 14.00h.
- Saturday is also open from 19.00h to 16.00h
Summer opening hours (fron June 20 to September 30, Easter, All Saints and Constitution Bridge / Immaculate)
- Closed on Mondays (unless public holiday that opened from 10:00 to 14:00)
- Tuesday to Sunday: From 10.00h to 14.00h. and from 16.00h to 19.00h.
Annual public holidays when the office closes: December 25, 1 and 6 January.
Maps and guides
Download some of the guides we have available:
941 30 35 80
Previous booking in the Tourist Office of Haro required, groups of at least 6 people.
- Tuesday to Thursday at 17.00h
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 17.00h 12.00hya
Available in summer.